Shinefest 2023 Vendor App
Space size: 12 X 12.
Spaces are assigned to paid vendors on June 1st.
FEES: All spaces are a $50 non-refundable contribution.
• No vendor will be allowed items that are considered weapons, unsafe, or destructive.
• Need to contact us before event for approval on generators.
• Setup is between 8:00-10:00am ONLY. Please do not arrive before 8:00am.
• Break down starts at 8:00pm.
• There will be a separate vendor entrance off of Route 17k.
• YOU are responsible for complete removal of all trash related to your space. Do not use the public cans for your trash.
• Vendors are not allowed to solicit other than from their allotted space.
ALL FOOD VENDORS:
• If selling cooked food it must be cooked on-site only. It is a health code violation to cook food offsite and bring to site. Pre-wrapped goods (cookies, candies, jams, and sauces) are allowed.
• You must obtain a certificate from the board of health prior to the event. All certificates must be presented on the day of the festival. Contact Orange County Board of Health at (845) 291-2331 for proper food preparation and permits.
• An email will be sent with payment information once the application is accepted. • Payment is due by May 1st.
Liability Waiver: We/I agree that by submitting this form, we/I are releasing te organizers of this event from liability. We/I agree to hold harmless the organizers of this event and its volunteers or assigns from any loss which may occur in connection with or as a result of this event.